Before submitting make sure that your manuscript is suitable to the Focus and Scope of Journal of SERUNAI
Submitted papers that do not meet the aims and scope of Journal of SERUNAI will be rejected. The quality issues include inappropriate research questions, not sufficiently rigorous and not sufficiently in depth intellectually. In addition, the papers written in language and grammar that do not achieve a scholarly accepted standard are likely to be desk rejected.
The manuscript should be an original research paper that sufficiently contributes novelty to general literature. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Journal of SERUNAI online submission procedure. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
4.Structure of the manuscripts
1.Title. The title of the article must be concise, informative, avoid abbreviations, and describe the content of the research. The maximum number of words in the title is 16 words
2.Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. Besides, the author should write the name of the institution. City post code and name of country should also be added. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
3. Abstract and keywords. Abstract is written in English. Abstract content consists of Briefly write down the research problem, differences with other research, research objectives, researcher motivation, methodology, results and policy implications. The number of words in the abstract is 200 to 250 words and is accompanied by keywords.
4.Introduction. Write down the research problem, and the parts that will be discussed in the article. Reveal what motivations make researchers feel important to do research. In the introduction, it is required to clearly reveal the differences between the research presented and other studies or previous research. The introduction is written about 700 words for the total number of articles totaling 7000 words, and 900 words for the total number of articles which amount to 9000 words or 10 percent of the total article. Introductory points should be briefly mentioned at the end of the methods used in the research. There is no need for a special section on research methods. Reference using APA Style. (Times New Roman, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15)
5. Conceptual/theory. Write conceptually based on theories or previous research findings. This conceptual is used to guide researchers to focus on the research problem as well as to "ensure" the research does not go out of context.
6. Methodology. Write down research methodology. Methodology as an instrument to bridge the conceptual framework built by researchers with research findings (empirical) while maintaining the originality of the research and maintaining its scientificity. In this section, the researcher describes the research process which includes: data collection; presentation of data, testing the validity of the data and drawing conclusions.
7. Discussion of researchers' ideas. Write a problem analysis based on the concepts that have been made and then analyze the empirical data in depth both using theory and the findings of previous research.
8. Policy Implications and Recommendations. Write down the policy implications based on the results of the discussion and write down important recommendations and to whom the recommendations are addressed.
9. Conclusion. Write down the results of the discussion of the researcher's ideas briefly and concisely. (Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line Spacing: 1.5)
10. Thank-you note. Thanks to the parties involved in the article.
11.Reference. This section lists only the papers, reference books, or other types of publications referred in the body of the manuscript. Manuscript are expectedly involved primary and updated references. Referral system using Mandeley or Zotero software. All references are written in footnotes, in a Turabian pattern, and arranged from A to Z. Articles have 10 or more new references and 60% are journals. (The writing of the reference list is in accordance with the American Psicholigical Association (APA). in this link https://www.mendeley.com/guides/apa-citation-guide. (Times New Roman, size 12, before 12 pt; after 12 pt; Line spacing: 1)
5.General Writing Format
1.The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and 1.15 line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times New Roman font type.
2.The manuscript is written in proper English.
3.The top and bottom margins are 1 inch.
4.The title is written using Capitalize Each Word, 16 font size, align left position.
5.Sub titles are written using Capitalize Each Word, 12 font size, starting from the left margin.
6.Sub of sub titles, if any, are written using Capitalize Each Word. They should be started from the left margin.
7. References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
6.Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
1. The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
2. The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
3. Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.