Peer Review Process
Journal of SERUNAI maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in Journal of SERUNAI undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Journal of SERUNAI to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- Journal of SERUNAI additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of Journal of SERUNAI will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. The authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.